Where is Folkestone Beach?
Folkestone is home to Folkestone Beach. Folkestone is a welcoming city well known for its great entertainment and seaside. If you'd like to find things to see and do in the area, you might want to stop in and see Folkestone Harbour and Leas Cliff Hall.
Where can I stay near Folkestone Beach?
We've got 53 hotels to choose from within just a mile of Folkestone Beach. You may want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our travellers:
Grand Burstin Hotel Folkestone
- 3-star hotel • Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Sauna • Central location
- 4-star guest house • Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Restaurant
Eastcliff Escape Folkestone
- 3-star hotel • Free parking • Free in-room WiFi • Terrace
OYO Gran Canaria Hotel
- 4-star apartment • Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace
- 3-star guest house • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi
Things to see and do near Folkestone Beach
What to see near Folkestone Beach
- Kent Downs
- Folkestone Harbour
- Leas Cliff Hall
- Sandgate Beach
- Dover Western Docks Cruise Terminal
Things to do near Folkestone Beach
- The Tower Theatre
- Kent Battle of Britain Museum
- Mercure Hythe Imperial Spa Naturel
- The Dolls House