Where is Wookey Hole Caves?
Wells is home to Wookey Hole Caves. Wells is a welcoming city well known for its cathedral and restaurants. If you're looking for things to see and do in the area, you may want to check out Wells Cathedral and Wells Bishop's Palace.
Where can I stay near Wookey Hole Caves?
We've got 15 hotels to pick from within a mile of Wookey Hole Caves. You may want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our guests:
Wookey Hole Hotel
- 3-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
Luxury Townhouse, Free Wi-fi
- 3-star villa • Free parking • Free WiFi • Garden
Things to see and do near Wookey Hole Caves
What to see near Wookey Hole Caves
- Wells Cathedral
- Wells Bishop's Palace
- Cheddar Gorge
- Glastonbury Tor
- Chalice Well
Things to do near Wookey Hole Caves
- Clarks Village
- Royal Bath and West Showground
- The Cheddar Gorge Cheese Co.
- Kilver Court
- Wells & Mendip Museum
How to get to Wookey Hole Caves
Flights to Wells
- Bristol International Airport (BRS), 12.5 mi (20.1 km) from central Wells