Where is Southwold Beach?
Southwold is home to Southwold Beach. Spend the day exploring the area and seeing some of the local attractions. If you want to find things to see and do in the area, you may want to check out Southwold Pier and Suffolk Coast National Nature Reserve.
Where can I stay near Southwold Beach?
We've got 385 hotels to pick from within a mile of Southwold Beach. You may want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our guests:
Stuckie Ben - Three Bedroom House, Sleeps 5
- 3.5-star cottage • Free parking • Free WiFi
- 3-star apartment • Free WiFi
1 Queen Street - Five Bedroom House, Sleeps 9
- 3.5-star holiday home • Free parking • Free WiFi • Garden
Papillon in Southwold
- 3.5-star cottage • Free parking • Free WiFi • Garden
Things to see and do near Southwold Beach
What to see near Southwold Beach
- Southwold Pier
- Suffolk Coast and Heaths
- Suffolk Coast National Nature Reserve
- Dunwich Heath and Beach
- RSPB Minsmere
Things to do near Southwold Beach
- Africa Alive!
- East Anglia Transport Museum
- Southwold Museum
- Dunwich Museum
- Henstead Exotic Gardens
How to get to Southwold Beach
Flights to Southwold
- Norwich (NWI-Norwich Intl.), 29.2 mi (47 km) from central Southwold