Where is Hope Botanical Gardens?
Kingston is home to Hope Botanical Gardens. Kingston is a welcoming city well known for its great selection of restaurants. If you'd like to find things to see and do in the area, you might like to visit Bob Marley Museum and National Stadium.
Where can I stay near Hope Botanical Gardens?
We've got 41 hotels you can pick from within just a mile of Hope Botanical Gardens. You may want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our travellers:
- 3-star B&B • Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Attentive staff
- 3-star guest house • Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace
- 3.5-star apartment • Free parking • Free WiFi • Garden
The Ravina Corporate Suites
- 3.5-star apartment • Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Central location
This Apartment is located in the Kingston 6 area .
- 3-star apartment • Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Central location
Things to see and do near Hope Botanical Gardens
What to see near Hope Botanical Gardens
- University of the West Indies
- National Stadium
- Devon House
- Kingston and St. Andrew Parish Library
- Emancipation Park
Things to do near Hope Botanical Gardens
- Bob Marley Museum
- National Gallery of Jamaica
- Tropical Plaza
- Manor Park Plaza
- African-Caribbean Heritage Centre
How to get to Hope Botanical Gardens
Flights to Kingston
- Kingston (KIN-Norman Manley Intl.), 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from central Kingston