Where is Arch of Augustus?
Aosta is home to Arch of Augustus. Aosta is known for cultural attractions such as the historic sites. If you'd like to find things to do in the area, you might like to visit Teatro Romano Ruins and Aosta Cathedral.
Where can I stay near Arch of Augustus?
We've got 59 hotels you can pick from within a mile of Arch of Augustus. You may want to consider one of these options that are popular with our guests:
Hotel Duca D'Aosta
- 4-star hotel • Free WiFi • Bar • Terrace • Central location
- 4-star hotel • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Attentive staff
- 4-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Walkable location
Mu b&b and Sauna
- 3-star hotel • Free WiFi • Bar
- 3-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
Things to see and do near Arch of Augustus
What to see near Arch of Augustus
- Teatro Romano Ruins
- Aosta Cathedral
- Sarre Royal Castle
- Fenis Castle
- Criptoportico Forense Monument
Things to do near Arch of Augustus
- Aosta-Pila Cable Car
- Manzetti Museum
- Aosta Archaeological Museum
- Valle d'Aosta Observatory
- Tesoro Museum