Where is Mahakala Caves?
Gaya is home to Mahakala Caves. Gaya is a budget-friendly city known for its cultural attractions such as the the temples. If you want to find things to see and do in the area, you might want to stop in and see Vishnupad Temple and Mahabodhi Temple.
Where can I stay near Mahakala Caves?
We've got 62 hotels to pick from within 5 miles of Mahakala Caves. You may want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our travellers:
Hotel Anand International - 4.8 mi (7.7 km) away
- 3-star hotel • Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant
Marasa Sarovar Premiere Bodhgaya - 3.5 mi (5.6 km) away
- 4-star hotel • Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant
Oaks Bodhgaya - 4.1 mi (6.7 km) away
- 3.5-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Central location
Maha Bodhi Hotel Resort Convention Centre - 4.9 mi (7.9 km) away
- 3.5-star hotel • Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant
Hotel Taj Darbar - 4.4 mi (7.1 km) away
- 3.5-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi
Things to see and do near Mahakala Caves
What to see near Mahakala Caves
- Vishnupad Temple
- Mahabodhi Temple
- Tergar Monastery
- Wat Thai Buddhagaya
How to get to Mahakala Caves
Flights to Gaya
- Gaya (GAY), 5.3 mi (8.6 km) from central Gaya