Where is World Golf Village?
St. Augustine is home to World Golf Village. St. Augustine is an historic city well known for its museums and beaches. If you want to find things to see and do in the area, you might like to visit St. Augustine Beach and St. Augustine Premium Outlets.
Where can I stay near World Golf Village?
We've got 72 hotels you can choose from within a mile of World Golf Village. You might want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our guests:
World Golf Village Renaissance St. Augustine Resort
- 4-star resort • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Golf course • Central location
Bluegreen Vacations Grande Villas at World Golf Village
- 3.5-star holiday home • Free parking • Free WiFi • Hot tub • Central location
GRANDE VILLAS AT WORLD GOLF VILLAGE
- 3-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
Things to see and do near World Golf Village
What to see near World Golf Village
- Falling Waters Pond
- Guana Tolomato Matanzas National Estuarine Research Reserve
Things to do near World Golf Village
- St. Augustine Premium Outlets
- World Golf Hall of Fame
- King and Bear Golf Course
- St. Augustine Wild Reserve
- St. John's Golf and Country Club
How to get to World Golf Village
Flights to St. Augustine
- St. Augustine, FL (UST-Northeast Florida Regional), 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from central St. Augustine