Where is Santa's Village?
Jefferson is home to Santa's Village. Discover the local area by spending a day visiting some of the local attractions. If you'd like to find things to see and do in the area, you may want to check out Mount Washington Cog Railway and White Mountain National Forest.
Where can I stay near Santa's Village?
We've got 17 hotels to pick from within 5 miles of Santa's Village. You might want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our travellers:
Rustic Log Cabin on 21 Acres. Spectacular Views - 0.1 mi (0.2 km) away
- 3-star holiday home • Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa
The "Ski Patrol" Cottage at Applebrook - Direct Mountain Views! - 1.4 mi (2.3 km) away
- 3.5-star B&B • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Attentive staff
Things to see and do near Santa's Village
What to see near Santa's Village
- Pondicherry Wildlife Refuge
- Weeks State Park
- Mirror Lake
- Wilder-Holton House
Things to do near Santa's Village
- Weathervane Theatre
- Jefferson Historical Society Museum
How to get to Santa's Village
Flights to Jefferson
- Whitefield, NH (HIE-Mount Washington Regional), 5.3 mi (8.6 km) from central Jefferson
- Lyndonville, VT (LLX-Caledonia County), 28.7 mi (46.2 km) from central Jefferson