Where is Oak Creek Canyon?
Sedona is home to Oak Creek Canyon. Sedona is an historic city well known for its scenic riverfront and natural setting. If you're looking for things to do in the area, you may want to check out Slide Rock State Park and Seven Canyons Golf Club.
Where can I stay near Oak Creek Canyon?
You might want to consider this hotel in Oak Creek Canyon.
Junipine Resort - 0.7 mi (1.1 km) away
- 3.5-star aparthotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant
Things to see and do near Oak Creek Canyon
What to see near Oak Creek Canyon
- Slide Rock State Park
- Boynton Canyon
- Crescent Moon Ranch
- Red Rock State Park
- Northern Arizona University
Things to do near Oak Creek Canyon
- Tlaquepaque Arts and Crafts Village
- Sedona Golf Resort
- Flagstaff Mall and The Marketplace
- Oak Creek Overlook Vista Native American Crafts Market
- Gallery Row
How to get to Oak Creek Canyon
Flights to Sedona
- Sedona, AZ (SDX), 2 mi (3.3 km) from central Sedona
- Cottonwood, AZ (CTW), 18.1 mi (29.1 km) from central Sedona
- Flagstaff, AZ (FLG-Flagstaff Pulliam Field), 19.3 mi (31 km) from central Sedona