Where is Oak Creek Canyon?
Flagstaff is home to Oak Creek Canyon. Flagstaff is well known for its restaurants and natural setting. If you're looking for things to do in the area, you may want to check out Slide Rock State Park and Devil's Bridge.
Where can I stay near Oak Creek Canyon?
We've got 86 hotels to choose from within 5 miles of Oak Creek Canyon. You might want to consider one of these options that are popular with our travellers:
Oak Creek Canyon Cabin Getaway - Peaceful Retreat in Sedona - Bear Howard Cabin - 1.6 mi (2.5 km) away
- 3.5-star aparthotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
Cozy cabin with lofts, high-speed WiFi, Wii, and deck - 1.6 mi (2.6 km) away
- 3.5-star lodge • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
Things to see and do near Oak Creek Canyon
What to see near Oak Creek Canyon
- Slide Rock State Park
- Arboretum at Flagstaff
Things to do near Oak Creek Canyon
- Forest Highlands Golf Club
- Coconino County Fairgrounds
How to get to Oak Creek Canyon
Flights to Flagstaff
- Flagstaff, AZ (FLG-Flagstaff Pulliam Field), 4.3 mi (7 km) from central Flagstaff
- Sedona, AZ (SDX), 25.3 mi (40.6 km) from central Flagstaff