What's Pacific Heights like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Pacific Heights, especially its restaurants. You can take time to discover this walkable neighbourhood's shops. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Presidio of San Francisco and Lafayette Park. There's plenty more to see, including Van Ness Avenue and Mrs. Doubtfire House.
Where are the best places to stay in Pacific Heights?
We have 57 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are some of our travellers' favourite places to stay in Pacific Heights:
Jackson Court2.5-star hotel
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Spacious rooms
The Laurel Inn, part of JdV by Hyatt3-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Inn on BroadwayCity centre motel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to get to Pacific Heights
Pacific Heights is located 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from the heart of San Francisco.
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO), 12.5 mi (20.1 km) from Pacific Heights
- Oakland, CA (OAK-Oakland Intl.), 13.5 mi (21.7 km) from Pacific Heights
- Concord, CA (CCR-Buchanan Field), 24.7 mi (39.8 km) from Pacific Heights
Things to see and do in and around Pacific Heights
What to see in Pacific Heights
- Presidio of San Francisco
- Mrs. Doubtfire House
- Lyon St Steps
- Lafayette Park
- Baker Street Steps
Things to do in Pacific Heights
- Van Ness Avenue
- Lyon Street Steps
- Haas-Lilienthal House