What's Al Satwa like?
People go to Al Satwa to soak up the sun at Marina Beach and to visit the many top attractions such as Wild Wadi Water Park. Make sure that you enjoy this family-friendly neighbourhood's great restaurants and shops. Dubai Mall and Dubai World Trade Centre are a couple of popular sights that will definitely leave an impression.
Where are the best places to stay in Al Satwa?
We have 37 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Our travellers don't have any top picks in Al Satwa but here are some of their favourites nearby:
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • 4 poolside bars • Spa
- Free valet parking • Free pool cabanas • Free WiFi • Swim-up bar • Spa
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Steam room • Health club
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • 2 bars • Steam room • Health club
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness centre • Bar • Close to the airport
Le Meridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Centre - 5 mi (8 km) awayLuxury hotel with 18 restaurants and 5 outdoor pools
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai - 2.8 mi (4.5 km) awayLuxury hotel with 12 restaurants and 5 bars
Shangri-La Dubai - 1.1 mi (1.7 km) awayLuxury hotel with spa and outdoor pool
Radisson Blu Hotel Dubai Waterfront - 2.6 mi (4.2 km) awayLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants and spa
Premier Inn Dubai Al Jaddaf - 3.5 mi (5.6 km) away3-star hotel with outdoor pool and restaurant
How to get to Al Satwa
Al Satwa is located 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from the heart of Dubai.
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.), 5.3 mi (8.5 km) from Al Satwa
- Sharjah (SHJ-Sharjah Intl.), 16.8 mi (27.1 km) from Al Satwa
- Dubai (DWC-Al Maktoum Intl.), 24.4 mi (39.3 km) from Al Satwa
Things to see and do in and around Al Satwa
What to see in Al Satwa
- Burj Khalifa
- Marina Beach
- Dubai World Trade Centre
- Dubai Creek
- Burj Al Arab
Things to do in Al Satwa
- Dubai Mall
- Gold Souk
- Wild Wadi Water Park
- Mall of the Emirates
- Dubai Marina Mall