What's Trade Centre 1 like?
People go to Trade Centre 1 to soak up the sun at Marina Beach and to visit the many top attractions such as Wild Wadi Water Park. Make sure that you enjoy this family-friendly neighbourhood's great restaurants and shops. Dubai Mall and Dubai World Trade Centre are a couple of popular sights that will definitely leave an impression.
Where are the best places to stay in Trade Centre 1?
We have 143 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are our travellers' top lodging choices in Trade Centre 1:
Shangri-La DubaiLuxury hotel with spa and outdoor pool
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Steam room • Health club
Staybridge Suites Dubai Financial Centre, an IHG HotelHotel with spa and outdoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Near public transport
Four Points by Sheraton Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai4-star hotel with outdoor pool and restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Sauna • 24-hour fitness centre • Bar
Voco Dubai, an IHG HotelLuxury hotel with spa and outdoor pool
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Free theme park shuttle • Restaurant • Hot tub
Conrad DubaiLuxury hotel with 5 restaurants and 5 bars
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Spa • Hot tub • 24-hour fitness centre
How to get to Trade Centre 1
Trade Centre 1 is located 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from the heart of Dubai.
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.), 5.1 mi (8.3 km) from Trade Centre 1
- Sharjah (SHJ-Sharjah Intl.), 16.7 mi (27 km) from Trade Centre 1
- Dubai (DWC-Al Maktoum Intl.), 24.1 mi (38.8 km) from Trade Centre 1
Things to see and do in and around Trade Centre 1
What to see in Trade Centre 1
- Burj Khalifa
- Marina Beach
- Dubai World Trade Centre
- Dubai Creek
- Burj Al Arab
Things to do in Trade Centre 1
- Dubai Mall
- Gold Souk
- Wild Wadi Water Park
- Mall of the Emirates
- Dubai Marina Mall