What's Umm Suqeim like?
People go to Umm Suqeim to soak up the sun at Marina Beach and to visit the many top attractions such as Wild Wadi Water Park. Travellers like this romantic neighbourhood for its great restaurants and access to the beach. Dubai Mall and Mall of the Emirates are a couple of popular sights that will definitely leave an impression.
Where are the best places to stay in Umm Suqeim?
We have 83 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are some of our travellers' favourite lodging options in Umm Suqeim:
Jumeirah Mina A Salam5-star beachfront hotel with free water park and spa
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Free shopping centre shuttle • Free children's activities • 6 restaurants
Jumeirah Beach Hotel5-star beach hotel with free water park and spa
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • 10 restaurants • 5 outdoor pools • 2 bars
Jumeirah Al NaseemUpmarket beachfront resort with 5 restaurants and free water park
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Free children's activities • 3 beach bars
How to get to Umm Suqeim
Umm Suqeim is located 9.9 mi (15.9 km) from the heart of Dubai.
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.), 11.2 mi (18 km) from Umm Suqeim
- Dubai (DWC-Al Maktoum Intl.), 18.8 mi (30.3 km) from Umm Suqeim
- Sharjah (SHJ-Sharjah Intl.), 22.7 mi (36.6 km) from Umm Suqeim
Things to see and do in and around Umm Suqeim
What to see in Umm Suqeim
- Burj Khalifa
- Marina Beach
- Burj Al Arab
- Dubai World Trade Centre
- Dubai Creek
Things to do in Umm Suqeim
- Dubai Mall
- Wild Wadi Water Park
- Mall of the Emirates
- Dubai Marina Mall
- Ibn Battuta Mall