What's Zona Franca like?There are lots of things that visitors like about Zona Franca, especially its restaurants. You can take time to discover this family-friendly neighbourhood's shops. Top places in the larger area to visit include Sagrada Familia and Port de Barcelona. La Rambla and Placa de Catalunya are a couple of popular sights nearby.
Where are the best places to stay in Zona Franca?
Here is our customers' top place to stay in Zona Franca:
Best Western Plus Hotel Alfa AeropuertoSuburban hotel with indoor pool and restaurant
- Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Sauna • 24-hour fitness centre • Close to the airport
How to get to Zona FrancaZona Franca is located 4 mi (6.4 km) from the heart of Barcelona.
- Barcelona El Prat Airport (BCN), 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from Zona Franca
Getting to Zona Franca on the metroStations in the neighbourhood include:
- Parc Logístic Station
- Mercabarna Station
Things to see and do in and around Zona Franca
Things to see near Zona Franca:
- Barcelona Free Port (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Port de Barcelona (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
- Placa de Catalunya (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Fira Barcelona (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
- Palau Sant Jordi (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)