What's Rato like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Rato, especially its restaurants. Make sure that you enjoy this romantic neighbourhood's great shops. Take time to see places such as Eduardo VII Park and Lisbon Water Museum while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Arpad Szenes - Vieira da Silva Museum and Mãe d’Ãgua.
Where are the best places to stay in Rato?
We have 131 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Listed below are our travellers' favourite lodging options in Rato:
Feeling Eduardo VII3-star B&B
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Comfy beds
Casa Amora STUDIOSUpmarket guesthouse
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Garden • Attentive staff
EPIC SANA Lisboa HotelLuxury hotel with 2 bars and spa
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Outdoor pool • Steam room • Spacious rooms
Lux Lisboa Park4-star hotel with outdoor pool and restaurant
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • Bar • Terrace • Central location
HF Fénix Music3-star hotel with outdoor pool and pool bar
- Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Bar • Garden • Comfy beds
How to get to Rato
Rato is located 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from the heart of Lisbon.
- Lisbon (LIS-Humberto Delgado), 3.4 mi (5.4 km) from Rato
- Cascais (CAT), 10.3 mi (16.6 km) from Rato
Getting to Rato on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Campolide (Av. Cons. Fernando) Stop
- Campolide Stop
- Rua Conselheiro Fernando Sousa Stop
Things to see and do in and around Rato
What to see in Rato
- Eduardo VII Park
- Lisbon Water Museum
- Coracao de Jesus