What's Carcavelos like?
In Carcavelos, you can easily get to the beach. Enjoy fun activities in the neighbourhood such as surfing. Learn about local heritage at top landmarks such as Belém Tower. Other popular sights worth a visit include Rossio Square.
Where are the best places to stay in Carcavelos?
We have 47 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Listed below are our travellers' favourite lodging options in Carcavelos:
Hotel Riviera4-star beachfront hotel with spa and restaurant
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Sauna • Fitness centre • Central location
Carcavelos Surf HostelBeach hostel with 10 beach bars and outdoor pool
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Garden
Carcavelos Beach Hotel4-star beach hotel with restaurant and pool bar
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Central location
Help Yourself Hostels Carcavelos CoastFamily-friendly hostel with outdoor pool
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Pool loungers • Garden • An area shuttle
How to get to Carcavelos
Carcavelos is located 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from the heart of Cascais.
- Lisbon (LIS-Humberto Delgado), 12.6 mi (20.3 km) from Carcavelos
- Cascais (CAT), 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from Carcavelos
Things to see and do in and around Carcavelos
What to see in Carcavelos
- Rossio Square
- Belém Tower
- Carcavelos Beach
- Tamariz Beach
- Ribeira Beach
Things to do in Carcavelos
- Oeiras Parque
- Colombo Shopping Centre
- Amoreiras Shopping Center
- El Corte Ingles Mall
- Avenida da Liberdade