What's Keynsham like?
While in Keynsham, you can enjoy the restaurants. Nature lovers can visit Avon Valley Adventure and Wildlife Park and Chew Valley. There's plenty more to see, including Kennet & Avon Canal.
Where are the best places to stay in Keynsham?
We have 7 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Listed below is our travellers' top accommodation choice in Keynsham:
Hayward’s at the GrasmereSuburban guesthouse with restaurant and bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • Spacious rooms
How to get to Keynsham
Keynsham is located 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from the heart of Bristol.
- Bristol International Airport (BRS), 8.9 mi (14.4 km) from Keynsham
Things to see and do in and around Keynsham
What to see in Keynsham
- Avon Valley Adventure and Wildlife Park
- Chew Valley
- Kennet & Avon Canal
Things to do near Keynsham:
- Cabot Circus Shopping Centre (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
- Old Vic Theatre (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- St Nicholas Market (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- We The Curious (4.9 mi/7.8 km away)
- Bristol Hippodrome Theatre (4.9 mi/7.8 km away)