What's Portishead like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Portishead. Take time to see places such as Parish Wharf Swimming Pool and Portishead Lake Grounds while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Sugar Loaf Beach.
Where are the best places to stay in Portishead?
We have 6 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Listed below is our travellers' top accommodation choice in Portishead:
Ibis budget Portishead Marina2.5-star hotel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
How to get to Portishead
Portishead is located 7.7 mi (12.4 km) from the heart of Bristol.
- Bristol International Airport (BRS), 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from Portishead
- Cardiff International Airport (CWL), 25.3 mi (40.8 km) from Portishead
Things to see and do in and around Portishead
What to see in Portishead
- Parish Wharf Swimming Pool
- Portishead Lake Grounds
- Sugar Loaf Beach
Things to do near Portishead:
- Noah's Ark Zoo Farm (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- Clevedon Village Farmers Market (3 mi/4.9 km away)
- Oakham Treasures (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Frenchay Village Museum (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- Shirehampton Park Golf Club (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)