What's Montmartre like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Montmartre, especially its restaurants. Make sure that you enjoy this scenic neighbourhood's great cafes. Take time to see places such as Place du Tertre and Sacré-Cœur Basilica while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including La Cigale Theater and Montmartre Cemetery.
Where are the best places to stay in Montmartre?
We have 166 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Listed below are our travellers' favourite places to stay in Montmartre:
Hôtel Monsieur Aristide4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Mom’Art Hotel4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Health club • Cafe • Terrace • Central location
Hotel Des Arts Paris MontmartreUpmarket hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Terrass'' Hotel4-star hotel with spa and restaurant
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness centre • Rooftop terrace • Bar • Central location
Le Relais MontmartreCity centre hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
How to get to Montmartre
Montmartre is located 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from the heart of Paris.
- Roissy - Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG), 13.2 mi (21.2 km) from Montmartre
- Orly Airport (ORY), 11 mi (17.7 km) from Montmartre
Things to see and do in and around Montmartre
What to see in Montmartre
- Place du Tertre
- Sacré-Cœur Basilica
- Montmartre Cemetery
- Le Mur des Je t'aime
- Place des Abbesses
Things to do in Montmartre
- La Cigale Theater
- Montmartre Funicular
- Rue des Abbessees
- Rue Lepic
- Café des 2 Moulins