What's Conghua District like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, consider Conghua District. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Shimen Forest Park and Baoqu Rose World. There's plenty more to see, including Conghua Hot Spring and Tianhu Tourist Area.
Where are the best places to stay in Conghua District?
We have 45 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Some of the top places to stay in Conghua District:
Dusit Devarana Hot Springs & SPA ConghuaHotel with 2 restaurants and outdoor pool
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness centre • 24-hour front desk
Vlamhoo Hotel3-star hotel with 2 restaurants
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • 24-hour front desk
Imperial SpringsUpmarket hotel with conference centre
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Tennis courts • Garden
Conghua Hot Spring Fuli QuantianxiaComfortable villa with kitchen
- Free in-room WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Guangzhou Valley View Hotspring Resort3.5-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 2 outdoor pools • Fitness centre • Rooftop terrace
How to get to Conghua District
Conghua District is located 45.7 mi (73.6 km) from the heart of Guangzhou.
- Baiyun International Airport (CAN), 30.6 mi (49.3 km) from Conghua District
Getting to Conghua District on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Dongfeng Station
- Conghua Coach Terminal Station
- Chicao Station
Things to see and do in and around Conghua District
What to see in Conghua District
- Conghua Hot Spring
- Tianhu Tourist Area
- Shimen Forest Park
- Baoqu Rose World
- Conghua Town Square