What's Jewellery Quarter like?
In Jewellery Quarter, you can spend time exploring the theatre scene, restaurants and shops. Take time to see places such as Museum of the Jewellery Quarter and Royal Birmingham Society of Artists while you're here. Broad Street and National Exhibition Centre are a couple of popular sights nearby.
Where are the best places to stay in Jewellery Quarter?
We have 118 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are our travellers' top places to stay in Jewellery Quarter:
Frederick Street Townhouse3.5-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Terrace • Central location
Bloc Hotel BirminghamCity centre hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
How to get to Jewellery Quarter
Jewellery Quarter is located 1 mi (1.5 km) from the heart of Birmingham.
- Birmingham Airport (BHX), 7.9 mi (12.7 km) from Jewellery Quarter
- Coventry (CVT), 19.6 mi (31.6 km) from Jewellery Quarter
Things to see and do in and around Jewellery Quarter
What to see in Jewellery Quarter
- Warstone Lane Cemetery
- Key Hill Cemetery
Things to do in Jewellery Quarter
- Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
- Royal Birmingham Society of Artists
- TeamSport Indoor Karting Gosport