Where is Faithlegg Golf Club?
Faithlegg is home to Faithlegg Golf Club. Faithlegg is a relaxing city known for its selection of restaurants and bars. If you're looking for things to see and do in the area, you may want to check out House of Waterford Crystal and Reginald's Tower.
Where can I stay near Faithlegg Golf Club?
We've got 6 hotels you can pick from within just a mile of Faithlegg Golf Club. You may want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our travellers:
- 4-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • 3 restaurants • Central location
- 4-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Comfy beds
Bolton Mews Faithlegg
- 3.5-star holiday home • Free parking • Free WiFi
Things to see and do near Faithlegg Golf Club
What to see near Faithlegg Golf Club
- Reginald's Tower
- Waterford Institute of Technology
- Waterford and Tramore Racecourse
- Tintern Abbey
- Tramore Beach
Things to do near Faithlegg Golf Club
- House of Waterford Crystal
- Waterford Golf Club
- Waterford Crystal Factory
- Waterford Treasures Museum
- Dunmore East Golf Club
How to get to Faithlegg Golf Club
Flights to Faithlegg
- Waterford (WAT), 5.4 mi (8.7 km) from central Faithlegg