Travelling with your pet to Colonia Juarez
If you need a hotel in Colonia Juarez that will welcome you and your pets, look no further. Hotels.com can help you and Fluffy find a good spot to call home while you enjoy all the city has to offer. Bring your pets along on some of your Colonia Juarez adventures, or head out to take advantage of the shopping and restaurants while they nap. Some travellers to Colonia Juarez like to visit The Angel of Independence Monument and Paseo de la Reforma. Whatever you and your pets are looking for, our selection of pet-friendly hotels in Colonia Juarez will help you find someplace suitable to stay.
What are some of the best hotels in Colonia Juarez?
Top hotel picks in and around Colonia Juarez:
Galeria Plaza Reforma4-star hotel with outdoor pool, near The Angel of Independence Monument
- Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Fitness centre • Rooftop terrace • Central location
Fiesta Americana - ReformaUpmarket hotel within walking distance of Monument to the Revolution
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Health club • Bar • Central location
Barceló México ReformaLuxury hotel with indoor pool, near Teatro Metropólitan
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spa • 3 spa tubs • Central location
NH Collection Mexico City Reforma4-star hotel with outdoor pool, near Paseo de la Reforma
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Fitness centre • Central location
Sevilla Palace Hotel3-star hotel with outdoor pool, near Paseo de la Reforma
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Health club • Central location
What are the best things to see and do in Colonia Juarez?
Although there might not be many well-known attractions in Colonia Juarez, you might want to check out these places to visit nearby.
- The Angel of Independence Monument (0.4 mi/0.6 km)
- Monument to the Revolution (0.8 mi/1.2 km)
- Alameda Central (1.3 mi/2.1 km)
- Zócalo (1.9 mi/3 km)
- Paseo de la Reforma (2.1 mi/3.4 km)
- World Trade Center Mexico City (2.4 mi/3.9 km)
- Chapultepec Park (2.7 mi/4.3 km)
- Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez (4.7 mi/7.6 km)
- Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe (4.9 mi/7.9 km)
- Diana the Huntress Fountain (0.7 mi/1.1 km)