What's Bangkok City Centre like?Visitors really like Bangkok City Centre, especially its temples, shops and riverfront access. Take time to enjoy the neighbourhood's rich culture and selection of restaurants. Travellers seeking the perfect souvenir can head to Siam Paragon Mall and Khaosan Road. MBK Center and CentralWorld Shopping Complex are a couple of popular sights that will definitely leave an impression.
Where are the best places to stay in Bangkok City Centre?
We have 1000 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are some of our travellers' favourite places to stay in Bangkok City Centre:
Old Capital Bike Inn3-star hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
ARUN Riverside Bangkok3.5-star hotel with 2 restaurants and bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
Mandarin Oriental, BangkokLuxury hotel with 10 restaurants and spa
- Free valet parking • Free pool cabanas • Free area shuttle • Steam room • Central location
Sindhorn Kempinski Hotel BangkokLuxury hotel with 3 restaurants and spa
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Steam room • Health club • Bar
The St Regis BangkokLuxury hotel with spa and outdoor pool
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Steam room • Central location
How to get to Bangkok City CentreBangkok City Centre is located 1 mi (1.7 km) from the heart of Bangkok.
- Suvarnabhumi International Airport (BKK), 15.8 mi (25.4 km) from Bangkok City Centre
- Bangkok (DMK-Don Mueang Intl.), 13.4 mi (21.6 km) from Bangkok City Centre
Travelling to Bangkok City Centre by trainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Bangkok Hua Lamphong Station
- Bangkok Makkasan Station
Getting to Bangkok City Centre on the metroStations in the neighbourhood include:
- Hua Lamphong Station
- National Stadium BTS Station
- MRT Wat Mangkon Station