What's Rome Historic Centre like?People go to Rome Historic Centre to see popular places such as Spanish Steps, and to take in culture at top venues such as Vatican Museums. Take time to enjoy the neighbourhood's museums and selection of cafes. Trevi Fountain and Piazza Navona are a couple of popular sights that will definitely leave an impression.
Where are the best places to stay in Rome Historic Centre?
We have 8464 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are some of our travellers' favourite lodging options in Rome Historic Centre:
Residenza Venti SettembreEdwardian townhouse
- Free WiFi • Central location
Ricciardelli Luxury StudiosCity centre guesthouse
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi
Maalot RomaLuxury hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
How to get to Rome Historic CentreRome Historic Centre is located 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from the heart of Rome.
- Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.), 14.2 mi (22.9 km) from Rome Historic Centre
- Ciampino Airport (CIA), 9.3 mi (15 km) from Rome Historic Centre
Travelling to Rome Historic Centre by trainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Rome Piazzale Flaminio Station
- Rome (XRJ-Termini Rail Station)
- Rome Termini Station
Getting to Rome Historic Centre on the metroStations in the neighbourhood include:
- Spagna Station
- Barberini Station
- Flaminio - Piazza del Popolo Station