What's Rome Historic Centre like?
People go to Rome Historic Centre to see popular places such as Colosseum, and to take in culture at top venues such as Vatican Museums. Take time to enjoy the neighbourhood's museums and selection of cafes. Trevi Fountain and Pantheon are a couple of popular sights that will definitely leave an impression.
Where are the best places to stay in Rome Historic Centre?
We have 6177 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are some of our travellers' favourite places to stay in Rome Historic Centre:
Room Mate Gran FilippoCity centre guesthouse
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Hotel De' Ricci - Small Luxury Hotels of The World4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Maalot RomaLuxury hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness centre • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
How to get to Rome Historic Centre
Rome Historic Centre is located 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from the heart of Rome.
- Ciampino Airport (CIA), 8.5 mi (13.6 km) from Rome Historic Centre
- Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.), 13.8 mi (22.3 km) from Rome Historic Centre
Travelling to Rome Historic Centre by train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Rome Termini Station
- Rome (XRJ-Termini Rail Station)
Getting to Rome Historic Centre on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Venezia Tram Stop
- Colosseo Station
- Cavour Station