What's Ciutat Vella like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Ciutat Vella, especially its restaurants and historical sites. Make sure that you enjoy this romantic neighbourhood's great shops and cafes. Plan a fun excursion to Plaza de Toros de Valencia and Tourist Info Ayuntamiento. There's plenty more to see, including La Lonja de la Seda de Valencia and Silk Exchange.
Where are the best places to stay in Ciutat Vella?
We have 379 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are our customers' top lodging choices in Ciutat Vella:
Hostal Antigua Morellana1-star hostal
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
L'Esplai ValenciaCity centre B&B
- Free WiFi • Central location
Hotel Palacio VallierLuxury hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Attentive staff
Only YOU Hotel ValenciaLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants and bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Palacio Santa Clara, Autograph Collection4-star hotel with 2 bars and restaurant
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Cafe • Poolside bar • 24-hour front desk
How to get to Ciutat Vella
- Valencia (VLC), 5.3 mi (8.5 km) from Ciutat Vella
Getting to Ciutat Vella on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Colon Station
- Xativa Station
Things to see and do in and around Ciutat Vella
What to see in Ciutat Vella
- La Lonja de la Seda de Valencia
- Silk Exchange
- Plaza de la Reina
- Palace of the Marques de Dos Aguas
- Plaza del Ayuntamiento
Things to do in Ciutat Vella
- Central Market
- Plaza de Toros de Valencia
- Plaza Redonda
- National Museum of Ceramics and Decorative Arts "González Martí"
- Teatro Olympia