Hotels near Royal Lane Station
Search Nearby Hotels
Get Secret Prices on selected hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
View hotels near to Royal Lane Station on a map
- AT&T Stadium
- American Airlines Center
- Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center
- Six Flags Over Texas
- Dallas Market Center
- Starplex Pavilion
- Galleria Dallas
- Grapevine Mills Mall
- Verizon Theatre at Grand Prairie
- Toyota Stadium
- Northpark Center
- Fair Park
- John F. Kennedy Memorial
- Dallas World Aquarium
- University of Texas at Arlington
- The Shops at Legacy
- Southern Methodist University (SMU)
- Sixth Floor Museum
- Cotton Bowl
- Irving Convention Center
Best Cheap Royal Lane Station, Dallas Hotels
We offer 7 hotel and other accommodation options.
Read some of our reviews for Royal Lane Station hotels and/or look at our 5 most popular choices:
1. The Thornton Inn Bed and Breakfast
2. Corinthian B&B
3. Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Carrollton
4. Hampton Inn & Suites The Colony
5. Residence Inn by Marriott Dallas Plano/Richardson
Staying near Royal Lane Station
The best way to find the closest hotels is to use our map based search; we show all available hotels for the area as well as the station.
You can even filter hotels that are closest to Royal Lane Station by theme, amenity or star rating to help find the perfect hotel for you and your travel companions.
Cheap Royal Lane Station hotel deals
Hotels.com makes it easy to save money on every booking. We offer our Price Guarantee on most bookings. Plus we offer 4 more ways to save:
1. Hotels.com Rewards - Collect 10 nights, get 1 free*
2. Hotels.com Deals & Discounts - Search over 10,000 deals!
3. Hotels.com voucher codes - All our official promo and discount codes in one place.
4. City Breaks - Save up to 50% on weekend and short breaks.
Things To Do Near Royal Lane Station - Dallas Travel Guides
Trying to decide where to stay in Dallas? The best places to stay are in Downtown, where you will be...
Dallasites love to shop, and, boy, do they take it seriously. They know their leather goods better t...
From the hearty soul food street carts in Deep Ellum, to the glittering oysters and champagne in Upt...