Where is World Golf Hall of Fame?
St. Augustine is home to World Golf Hall of Fame. St. Augustine is an historic city well known for its live music venues and museums. If you want to find things to do in the area, you may want to check out St. Augustine Beach and World Golf Village.
Where can I stay near World Golf Hall of Fame?
We've got 76 hotels to choose from within a mile of World Golf Hall of Fame. You might want to consider one of these options that are popular with our guests:
World Golf Village Renaissance St. Augustine Resort
- 4-star resort • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Golf course • Central location
Bluegreen Vacations Grande Villas at World Golf Village
- 3.5-star holiday home • Free parking • Free WiFi • Hot tub • Central location
Explore the history of Florida, then hit the beaches to cool off.
- 3-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
Things to see and do near World Golf Hall of Fame
What to see near World Golf Hall of Fame
- Falling Waters Pond
- Guana Tolomato Matanzas National Estuarine Research Reserve
Things to do near World Golf Hall of Fame
- World Golf Village
- St. Augustine Premium Outlets
- King and Bear Golf Course
- St. Augustine Wild Reserve
- St. John's Golf and Country Club
How to get to World Golf Hall of Fame
Flights to St. Augustine
- St. Augustine, FL (UST-Northeast Florida Regional), 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from central St. Augustine