Hotels near Whitehorn Station
Search Nearby Hotels
Get Secret Prices on selected hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
View hotels near to Whitehorn Station on a map
- Scotiabank Saddledome
- University of Calgary
- Stampede Park
- Canada Olympic Park
- Chinook Centre
- Foothills Medical Centre
- Spruce Meadows
- Stephen Avenue
- Calgary Zoo
- Prince's Island Park
- Calgary Tower
- 17 Avenue SW
- Glenbow Museum
- Calgary Telus Convention Centre
- Alberta Children's Hospital
- Grey Eagle Casino
- Rockyview General Hospital
- McMahon Stadium
- Olympic Plaza
- Shawnessy Shopping Centre
Best Cheap Whitehorn Station, Calgary Hotels
We offer 12 hotel and other accommodation options.
Read some of our reviews for Whitehorn Station hotels and/or look at our 5 most popular choices:
1. Olympic Suites
2. O Stays Nuera
3. Corporate Suites of Calgary - Rosewood Estates
4. My Calgary Bed and Breakfast
5. Executive Suites by Roseman - Inglewood
Staying near Whitehorn Station
The best way to find the closest hotels is to use our map based search; we show all available hotels for the area as well as the station.
You can even filter hotels that are closest to Whitehorn Station by theme, amenity or star rating to help find the perfect hotel for you and your travel companions.
Cheap Whitehorn Station hotel deals
Hotels.com makes it easy to save money on every booking. We offer our Price Guarantee on most bookings. Plus we offer 4 more ways to save:
1. Hotels.com Rewards - Collect 10 nights, get 1 free*
2. Hotels.com Deals & Discounts - Search over 10,000 deals!
3. Hotels.com voucher codes - All our official promo and discount codes in one place.
4. City Breaks - Save up to 50% on weekend and short breaks.
Things To Do Near Whitehorn Station - Calgary Travel Guides
Nightlife in Calgary runs the full gamut from grungy dive bars to super-sleek cocktail lounges and c...
If you’re traveling with kids, Calgary has heaps of attractions to keep them enthralled throughout t...
It was named Cultural Capital of Canada in 2012, and Calgary’s already-thriving arts and culture sce...