What is Kefalonia like for beach hotels?
If you can't wait to get your toes in the sand, you'll enjoy a trip to Kefalonia, known for its sandy beaches and island views. Whether you want to collect seashells or stroll along the shore, this dynamic city is perfect for travellers looking to stay near the water. You can explore the sights and attractions with a visit to Cephalonia Botanica or a stop at Kalamia Beach. When you search for top hotels in Kefalonia on Hotels.com, it's easy to book something close to the area's most popular sights and landmarks.
What are some of the best beach hotels in Kefalonia?
We offer you a selection of hotels that guests appreciate for their proximity to the beach, so you'll have your pick of the area's top places to stay. Here are our travellers' favourite beach accommodation options:
- Free breakfast • Free valet parking • Free pool cabanas • 2 restaurants • Central location
- 2-star hotel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • Walkable location
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Outdoor pool • Terrace
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free ferry shuttles • Close to shopping
F ZeenKefalonia beachfront hotel with spa, beach bar
Avra Private Suites3-star guesthouse
Mounda Beach HotelBeach hotel with restaurant, bar/lounge
What are the best things to see and do in Kefalonia?
If you'd like to take in the sights and attractions or explore this beach destination's natural beauty, here are a few things to see and do in and around Kefalonia:
- Kalamia Beach
- Makris Yalos Beach
- Fanari Beach
- Cephalonia Botanica
- Port of Argostoli
- Saint Theodoron Lighthouse
Sights & landmarks