What's Setiabudi like?There are lots of things that visitors like about Setiabudi, especially its shops. You can take time to discover this upmarket neighbourhood's spas. Take time to see places such as Ambassador Mall and Kuningan City Mall while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Plaza Semanggi and Epicentrum Walk.
Where are the best places to stay in Setiabudi?
We have 274 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are some of our travellers' top places to stay in Setiabudi:
Raffles JakartaLuxury hotel with 2 outdoor pools and spa
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • 2 bars • Comfy beds
The Westin JakartaLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants and spa
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 2 bars • Steam room • Central location
JW Marriott Hotel JakartaLuxury hotel with 3 restaurants and spa
- Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Steam room • Health club • Central location
The Ritz-Carlton Jakarta, Mega KuninganLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants and spa
- Free parking • Free pool cabanas • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Quiet rooms
JS Luwansa Hotel and Convention Center4-star hotel with spa and outdoor pool
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Fitness centre • Central location
How to get to SetiabudiSetiabudi is located 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from the heart of Jakarta.
- Jakarta (CGK-Soekarno-Hatta Intl.), 13.9 mi (22.3 km) from Setiabudi
- Jakarta (HLP-Halim Perdanakusuma Intl.), 5 mi (8 km) from Setiabudi
Travelling to Setiabudi by trainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Jakarta Mampang Station
- Jakarta Sudirman Station
Things to see and do in and around Setiabudi
What to see in Setiabudi
- Golden Triangle
- Jakarta World Trade Center
- Soemantri Brodjonegoro Stadium