What's Santa Catalina like?
In Santa Catalina, you can spend time visiting the shops or simply enjoy the restaurants. Take time to see places such as Municipal Market of Santa Catalina and Es Baluard Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Feixina Park.
Where are the best places to stay in Santa Catalina?
We have 14 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here is our customers' favourite accommodation option in Santa Catalina:
Bordoy Continental PalmaUpmarket hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Hot tub • Fitness centre • Cafe • Walkable location
How to get to Santa Catalina
Santa Catalina is located 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from the heart of Palma de Mallorca.
- Palma de Mallorca (PMI), 5.3 mi (8.5 km) from Santa Catalina
Things to see and do in and around Santa Catalina
Things to see near Santa Catalina:
- Feixina Park (0.2 mi/0.3 km away)
- Port of Palma de Mallorca (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Lonja de Palma de Mallorca (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Plaza del Rey Juan Carlos I (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Royal Palace of La Almudaina (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
Things to do in Santa Catalina
- Municipal Market of Santa Catalina
- Es Baluard Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art