What's Prague City Center like?
Prague City Center is notable for its historical sites. Travellers like this romantic neighbourhood for its museums. Top places to visit include Old Town Square. There's plenty more to see, including Museum of Medieval Torture and Old Town Bridge Tower.
Where are the best places to stay in Prague City Center?
We have 872 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are our customers' favourite lodging options in Prague City Center:
Hotel Residence AgnesCity centre hotel with bar
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Allure Hotel PragueCity centre hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
Andaz PragueLuxury hotel with spa and restaurant
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness centre • Bar • 24-hour front desk
BoHo Prague HotelLuxury hotel with indoor pool and restaurant
- Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Sauna • Fitness centre • Central location
Art Deco Imperial HotelLuxury hotel with spa and restaurant
- Free WiFi • Steam room • 24-hour fitness centre • Bar • Close to shopping
How to get to Prague City Center
Prague City Center is located 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from the heart of Prague.
- Vaclav Havel Airport (PRG), 6.6 mi (10.7 km) from Prague City Center
Travelling to Prague City Center by train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Prague-Masarykovo Station
- Prague (XYG-Prague Central Station)
Getting to Prague City Center on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Karlovy Lázně Stop
- Staroměstská Stop
- Staromestska Station