Hotels in Inland Lake Provincial Park
Search Inland Lake Provincial Park Hotels
Get Secret Prices on selected hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best Inland Lake Provincial Park Hotels
Inland Lake Provincial Park overviewInland Lake Provincial Park is known for its parks. Spend a relaxing day at Willingdon Beach Park and Okeover Arm Provincial Park when the weather is nice. Local sights like Townsite Brewing and Powell River Recreation Complex are worth a visit. Inland Lake Provincial Park is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
How to get to Inland Lake Provincial ParkFly in to Powell River, BC (YPW), 8.2 mi (13.2 km) from central Inland Lake Provincial Park. Desolation Sound, BC (YDS) is the next closest major airport, 18.6 mi (30 km) away.
What to see around Inland Lake Provincial ParkIt's well known for its parks and these favourite places for nature lovers:
- • Willingdon Beach Park
- • Okeover Arm Provincial Park
- • Townsite Brewing
- • Powell River Recreation Complex
- • Powell River Putters Mini Golf
- • Powell River Visitor Centre
- • Powell River Historical Museum and Archives
When to visit Inland Lake Provincial ParkWondering when the best time to visit is? Here are seasonal trends to help you plan your trip:
- January-March: 10°C day, 0°C night
- April-June: 21°C day, 3°C night
- July-September: 23°C day, 7°C night
- October-December: 16°C day, 0°C night
- January-March: 14 cm
- April-June: 10 cm
- July-September: 7 cm
- October-December: 15 cm