What is Pemecutan Kelod like for cheap hotels?
There are countless ways to visit the welcoming, relaxing city of Pemecutan Kelod without breaking the bank. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, grab a map and venture out to discover a side to this destination where money isn't the only thing that matters. Travellers to Pemecutan Kelod may want to explore the restaurants. Take a selfie at Trans Studio Mall for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our choice of low-cost hotels makes Pemecutan Kelod popular with budget-conscious visitors searching for a holiday to remember.
What are some of the best cheap hotels in Pemecutan Kelod?
Here are our travellers' best-rated Pemecutan Kelod budget-friendly hotels:
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Outdoor pool • Terrace
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Outdoor pool • Terrace
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • Attentive staff
Taman Ayu TownhouseFamily-friendly hotel with pool bar, children's club
Kiki Residence BaliConvenient to Seminyak Beach
Bali True Living ApartmentRiverfront hotel within easy reach of Trans Studio Mall
What are the best things to see and do in Pemecutan Kelod?
Although there might not be many well-known attractions in Pemecutan Kelod, you might want to check out these places to visit nearby.
- Double Six Beach (2.3 mi/3.8 km)
- Legian Beach (2.4 mi/3.9 km)
- Bali Bombing Memorial (2.5 mi/4 km)
- Kuta Beach (2.5 mi/4 km)
- Seminyak Square (2.5 mi/4.1 km)
- Eat Street (2.5 mi/4.1 km)
- Poppies Lane II (2.6 mi/4.2 km)
- Mall Bali Galeria (2.6 mi/4.2 km)
- Puputan Badung Square (2.6 mi/4.3 km)
- Beachwalk Shopping Center (2.7 mi/4.3 km)