What's Massarelos like?There are lots of things that visitors like about Massarelos, especially its shops. Make sure that you enjoy this walkable neighbourhood's great restaurants. Nature lovers can visit Duoro River and Crystal Palace Gardens. There's plenty more to see, including Museum of Port Wine and Electric Tram Museum.
Where are the best places to stay in Massarelos?
We have 153 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are our customers' top places to stay in Massarelos:
Torel AvantgardeLuxury hotel with outdoor pool and restaurant
- Free WiFi • Swim-up bar • Hot tub • Health club • Central location
Vincci Porto4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Hotel da MúsicaUpmarket hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Attentive staff
HF Tuela Porto3-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to get to MassarelosMassarelos is located 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the heart of Porto.
- Porto (OPO-Dr. Francisco de Sa Carneiro), 6.2 mi (10 km) from Massarelos
Getting to Massarelos on the metroStations in the neighbourhood include:
- Bicalho Stop
- Museu C. Elétrico Stop
- Igreja de Massarelos Stop
Things to see and do in and around Massarelos
Things to see near Massarelos:
- Duoro River (182.8 mi/294.3 km away)
- University of Porto (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Cais de Gaia (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Clerigos Tower (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Clerigos Church (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)