What's Rua de Santa Catarina like?There are lots of things that visitors like about Rua de Santa Catarina, especially its restaurants and historical sites. Make sure that you enjoy this walkable neighbourhood's great shops. Learn about local heritage at top landmarks such as Porto Historic Center. There's plenty more to see, including Majestic Café and Almas Chapel.
Where are the best places to stay in Rua de Santa Catarina?
We have 207 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are our travellers' favourite places to stay in Rua de Santa Catarina:
Santa Catarina FLH SuitesUpmarket B&B
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Holiday Inn Express Porto City Center, an IHG HotelCity centre hotel
- Free breakfast • Free in-room WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Castelo Santa CatarinaCity centre hotel with bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • Central location
Bloom House by Sweet PortoCity centre hotel
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • Central location
YOUROPO - CosyUpmarket hotel
- Free WiFi • Walkable location
How to get to Rua de Santa CatarinaRua de Santa Catarina is located 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from the heart of Porto.
- Porto (OPO-Dr. Francisco de Sa Carneiro), 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from Rua de Santa Catarina
Getting to Rua de Santa Catarina on the metroStations in the neighbourhood include:
- Bolhao Station
- Marcolino Santa Catarina Stop
Things to see and do in and around Rua de Santa Catarina
What to see in Rua de Santa Catarina
- Porto Historic Center
- Almas Chapel