What's Muslim Quarter like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Muslim Quarter? While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Jerusalem Botanical Gardens and Stalactite Cave Nature Reserve. There's plenty more to see, including Convent of the Sisters of Zion and Dome of the Rock.
Where are the best places to stay in Muslim Quarter?
Our travellers don't have any top picks in Muslim Quarter but here are some of their favourites nearby:
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Outdoor pool • Steam room • Central location
- Free WiFi • Free children's activities • Hot tub • Fitness centre • Central location
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Sauna • Health club • Close to shopping
- Free WiFi • Hot tub • Health club • Rooftop terrace • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Sauna • Fitness centre • Central location
Orient by Isrotel exclusive - 1.1 mi (1.8 km) awayLuxury hotel with spa and indoor pool
The David Citadel Jerusalem - 0.7 mi (1.1 km) awayLuxury hotel with 3 restaurants and spa
King David Jerusalem - 0.8 mi (1.3 km) awayLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants and 2 bars
Mamilla Hotel - 0.7 mi (1.1 km) awayLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants and spa
Waldorf Astoria Jerusalem - 0.7 mi (1.2 km) awayLuxury hotel with 3 restaurants and spa
How to get to Muslim Quarter
Muslim Quarter is located 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from the heart of Jerusalem.
- Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion), 26.2 mi (42.2 km) from Muslim Quarter
Things to see and do in and around Muslim Quarter
What to see in Muslim Quarter
- Convent of the Sisters of Zion
- Dome of the Rock
- Via Dolorosa
- Temple Mount
- Golden Gate
Things to do in Muslim Quarter
- Arab Souk Market
- Ben Yehuda Street
- Jerusalem Botanical Gardens
- Biblical Zoo
- Wohl Rose Park