What is Lipari Historic Centre like for family-friendly holidays?
If you've been trying to find the ideal family-friendly holiday spot, you might want to think about Lipari Historic Centre. Here you'll find a variety of family activities sure to delight both children and adults alike. Spend a day visiting attractions such as Lipari Castle, Regional Aeolian Archaeological Museum L. Bernabò Brea and Piazza di Marina Corta. When it's time to relax after a day of sightseeing with the family, Lipari Historic Centre has a variety of places to stay, such as family hotels with swimming pools and hotels with family suites. You can make a choice from 20 Lipari Historic Centre accommodations to locate one you and the entire family can appreciate.
Where are some places to stay with kids in Lipari Historic Centre?
Our travellers have rated these as their favourite kid-friendly hotels:
- free cots • free Internet • restaurant • Laundry room • Picnic area
- in-room kitchens • free WiFi
- free cots • free buffet breakfast • free WiFi • Playground
- Outdoor pool • Laundry room • Snack bar/deli
- free parking • restaurant • free WiFi • Outdoor tennis • Central location
Casa Matarazzo1-star townhouse
Malvasia B&B3-star B&B within walking distance of Lipari Castle
B&B VenturaLipari B&B by sea
Hotel CoralloLipari inn with pool bar, bar
Hotel Villa Augustus3-star hotel with spa, bar
What are the best things to see and do in Lipari Historic Centre?
Here are some things for you to see and do during your visit:
- Sights & landmarks
- Lipari Castle
- Regional Aeolian Archaeological Museum L. Bernabò Brea
- Piazza di Marina Corta