What is Suncheon like for family-friendly holidays?
If you're looking for the ideal family-friendly holiday spot, you might want to think about Suncheon. Here you'll find an interesting array of family activities sure to delight both kids and parents alike. Spend a day visiting attractions such as Suncheon Bay National Garden, Suncheonman Bay Ecological Park and Naganeupseong Folk Village. When it's time to rest after a day of fun with the kids, Suncheon has a variety of places to stay, such as family hotels with swimming pools and hotels with family suites. We have 12 Suncheon family hotels, the right one is just a click away!
Where are some places to stay with kids in Suncheon?
Our travellers have rated these as their favourite kid-friendly hotels:
- free parking • free English breakfast • free WiFi
- children's pool • free parking • free Internet • free bike rentals • Walkable location
- free parking • restaurant • free WiFi • Central location
- free parking • restaurant • free WiFi
- free continental breakfast • free Internet • Laundry room
Hotel Gite2.5-star hotel
Brown HotelConvenient to Suncheon Bay National Garden
S Hotel Suncheon2.5-star hotel
Pinehills Hotel2.5-star hotel
Suncheon Guesthouse NreemBaroque guesthouse
What should I see and do with kids in and around Suncheon?
You’ll discover that Suncheon and the surrounding area provides lots of entertaining things to do while you're in town with the kids. Here are some recommendations to make your stay educational and fun:
- Suncheon Bay National Garden
- Suncheonman Bay Ecological Park
- Jogyesan Provincial Park
- Suncheonman Bay Eco-Museum
- Bangwongongnyong Museum
- Ppurigipeunnamu Museum
- Naganeupseong Folk Village
- Songgwangsa Temple
- Suncheon Open Film Set
Museums & art galleries
Sights & landmarks