What are the best things to see and do in Guangzhou?
Although exercising in the hotel gym is important, you may want to switch your routine and discover some of these things to see and do in Guangzhou.
- Yuexiu Park
- Guangzhou Cultural Park
- Liwan Lake Park
- Zhenhai Tower
- Museum of the Mausoleum of the Nanyue King
- Guangdong Provincial Museum
- Liurong Temple
- Guangxiao Temple
- Beijing Road Pedestrian Street
Museums & art galleries
Sights & landmarks
Hotels With gyms in Guangzhou
If you want to keep up your fitness regime while you're visiting Guangzhou, a hotel with a gym may be an extra you can’t do without. Hotels.com makes it easy to maintain your healthy lifestyle while you're travelling when you stay at one of our 96 Guangzhou hotels with gyms. Once you've finished your daily exercise, you can explore everything this city offers. Visitors to Guangzhou love the festivals, restaurants and shopping. Zhenhai Tower, Yuexiu Park and Museum of the Mausoleum of the Nanyue King are some local attractions to explore on your trip.
What are some of the best hotels with gyms in Guangzhou?
Our guests love these hotels with fitness centres in Guangzhou:
- Fitness centre • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Terrace
- Fitness centre • Free airport pick-up • Babysitting services • Garden
- Fitness centre • Sauna • Central location
- Fitness centre • Free parking • Free WiFi • Cafe • Sauna
- Health club • Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Bar • 24-hour front desk
GuangZhou JunYe International Hotel3.5-star hotel
Wuhua International HotelUpmarket hotel in Haizhu
Pinjing Guanghong Tianqi Apartment - GuangzhouUpmarket hotel in Tianhe
Panyu Xiangjiang Hotel - Guangzhou3.5-star hotel in Panyu
BORRMAN Hotel3-star hotel with conference centre, near Tianhe Park