What is Guangzhou like for cheap hotels?
There are lots of ways to appreciate the Guangzhou for a bargain price. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, pick up a map and wander around to discover a side to this destination where money doesn't do all the talking. People who visit Guangzhou love the shopping and restaurants. Take a selfie at Zhenhai Tower and Yuexiu Park for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our selection of low-cost hotels makes Guangzhou a favourite among budget-conscious visitors looking for a holiday to remember. We have 172 cheap Guangzhou hotels to choose from, so you'll definitely find find the right one!
What are some of the best cheap hotels in Guangzhou?
Here are our travellers' best-rated Guangzhou budget-friendly hotels:
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Garden
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Terrace • 24-hour front desk
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 3 restaurants • Garden • 24-hour front desk
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Bar • 24-hour front desk
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • 24-hour front desk
Guangzhou Skyline Plaza HotelUpmarket hotel
Garden Inn Yanjiang East Road BranchCity centre Yuexiu hotel with conference centre
Jiangyue Hotel - GuangzhouRiverfront Haizhu hotel with conference centre
Guangzhou Pearl River International HotelUpmarket hotel in Haizhu with conference centre
Jinjiang Inn Guangzhou Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hall BranchCity centre hotel
What are the best things to see and do in Guangzhou?
You'll find a variety of things to see and do in Guangzhou while on a budget. Take a look at this list of attractions in the area, some of which you can appreciate while being mindful of your wallet.
- Yuexiu Park
- Guangzhou Cultural Park
- Lychee Bay Park
- Zhenhai Tower
- Museum of the Mausoleum of the Nanyue King
- Guangdong Provincial Museum
- Liurong Temple
- Guangxiao Temple
- Beijing Road Pedestrian Street
Museums & art galleries
Sights & landmarks