Hotels in East Bay
Search East Bay Hotels
Get Secret Prices on selected hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best East Bay Hotels
East Bay overviewEast Bay is unique for its parks and natural features. Sports fans will enjoy golf. Nature lovers will find plenty of places to explore, such as Ben Eoin Provincial Park and Coxheath Hills and Trails. Make sure that you stop by The Lakes Golf Club at Ben Eoin and Two Rivers Wildlife Park while you're here. Whatever you're into, East Bay has something for you.
Where to stay in East BayWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, the area around East Bay has accommodations to fit every need. Search for hotels in East Bay with Hotels.com by checking our online maps. These display the areas and neighbourhoods around all East Bay hotels so you can see how close you are from landmarks and attractions, and then refine your search within the larger area. The best East Bay hotel deals are here with our lowest price guarantee.
How to get to East BayFly in to Sydney, NS (YQY), 21.6 mi (34.8 km) from central East Bay.
What to see around East BayOutdoor fun is on hand like adventures and golf, along with attractions such as:
- • The Lakes Golf Club at Ben Eoin
- • Ben Eoin Provincial Park
- • Coxheath Hills and Trails
- • Seaview Golf & Country Club
- • Bell Bay Golf Club
- • Two Rivers Wildlife Park
- • Barachois Provincial Park
- • Ross Ferry Provincial Park
- • Petersfield Provincial Park
- • Groves Point Provincial Park
- • Membertou Heritage Park
- • Bethel Presbyterian Church
- • Cape Breton Centre for Craft and Design
- • World's Largest Fiddle
- • St Patrick's Church Museum
When to visit East BayWondering which time of year to travel or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal trends to help you with your planning:
- January-March: 4°C day, -10°C night
- April-June: 22°C day, -4°C night
- July-September: 24°C day, 6°C night
- October-December: 15°C day, -7°C night
- January-March: 9 cm
- April-June: 7 cm
- July-September: 6 cm
- October-December: 9 cm