Hotels in Antechamber Bay
Search Antechamber Bay Hotels
Get Secret Prices on selected hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best Antechamber Bay Hotels
Antechamber Bay overviewAntechamber Bay is known for its parks. Spend a relaxing day at Lashmar Conservation Park and Antechamber Bay Beach when the weather is nice. While you're here, stop by Chapman River Wines and Cape Willoughby Lightstation. Whatever you're into, Antechamber Bay has something for you.
How to get to Antechamber BayFly in to Kangaroo Island, SA (KGC-Kingscote), 31.2 mi (50.2 km) from central Antechamber Bay.
What to see around Antechamber BayIt's notable for its parks and favourite places for nature lovers that include:
- • Lashmar Conservation Park
- • Antechamber Bay Beach
- • Chapman River Wines
- • Cape Willoughby Lightstation
- • Kangaroo Island Farmers Market
- • Penneshaw Penguin Centre
- • Penguin Interpretive Centre
When to visit Antechamber BayCurious about when the best time to visit is? Here are the seasonal trends to help with your planning:
- January-March: 30°C day, 13°C night
- April-June: 24°C day, 8°C night
- July-September: 21°C day, 7°C night
- October-December: 29°C day, 9°C night
- January-March: 70 cm
- April-June: 193 cm
- July-September: 179 cm
- October-December: 93 cm