Hotels in Dora Creek
Search Dora Creek Hotels
Get Secret Prices on selected hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best Dora Creek Hotels
Dora Creek overviewWhile you're here, stop by Lake Macquarie and Belmont Golf Course. Whatever you're into, Dora Creek has something for you.
How to get to Dora CreekFly in to Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown), 27.3 mi (43.9 km) from central Dora Creek. Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 62.2 mi (100.2 km) away.
What to see around Dora CreekRecommended places to see include:
- • Lake Macquarie
- • Belmont Golf Course
- • Munmorah State Conservation Area
- • Skydive the Beach and Beyond Central Coast
- • Wyong Golf Club
When to visit Dora CreekIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when the best time to visit is. Here are the seasonal trends to help you decide when to go:
- January-March: 27°C day, 16°C night
- April-June: 24°C day, 8°C night
- July-September: 22°C day, 8°C night
- October-December: 27°C day, 12°C night
- January-March: 9 cm
- April-June: 9 cm
- July-September: 7 cm
- October-December: 8 cm