Hotels in San José
Search San José Hotels
Get Secret Prices on selected hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
View San José Hotels on a map
- Sabana Park
- La Paz Waterfall Gardens
- Museum of Costa Rican Art (Museo de Arte Costarricense)
- Costa Rica National Stadium (Estadio Nacional de Costa Rica)
- Plaza de la Democracia
- San Pedro Mall
- National Theater (Teatro Nacional)
- Multiplaza Mall Escazu
- University of Costa Rica
- San Jose Parque Central
- Universidad Nacional
- Morazan Park
- Momentum Lindora Shopping Center
- Zoo Ave
- Jade Museum
- Plaza Real Cariari
- Walk of Flowers Mall
- Mercado Central
- San Jose Cathedral
- National Museum (Museo Nacional)
Best San José Hotels
Our 5 most booked San José hotels from the last hour are:
1. Tiriguro Lodge
2. Finca Vibran Bed and Breakfast
3. Chayote Lodge
4. Hostel Maragato
5. Hotel El Portico
But, low prices and a great selection are not the only thing Hotels.com offers. We also have 18504 genuine Hotels.com guest reviews for San José.
Why use Hotels.com to book your San José accommodation?
We can help you to find the perfect San José hotel room for almost any occasion. With our fast and secure hotel search you may compare different San José hotels by:
- - Price
- - Availability
- - San José neighbourhoods
- - Nearby San José attractions and landmarks
- - 18504 genuine Hotels.com guest reviews for San José
- - Star rating
- - Amenities
- - Hotel name & chain
- - Theme
Alternatively, you can use our detailed San José maps showing hotel locations in San José, using all the filters listed above.
Cheap San José hotels - getting the best deal
On Hotels.com you can always be sure you're getting the best deal.
We make it easy to save money on every booking. We offer our Price Guarantee on most bookings. Plus we offer 3 more ways to save:
1. Hotels.com Rewards - Collect 10 nights, get 1 free*
2. Hotels.com Deals - Search over 10,000 deals!
3. Hotels.com voucher codes - All our official promo and discount codes in one place.
San José Travel Guides & Things To Do
Costa Rica has so much to offer its travelers that you need to consider what you really want to see ...
Costa Rica has a unique cuisine consisting of rice and beans, fresh meats and seafood that make up m...
Costa Rica is divided into seven provinces, each providing tourists with a unique experience dependi...