What is Limassol like for cheap hotels?
There are lots of ways to appreciate the Limassol on a budget. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, grab a free map and wander around to discover a side to this destination where money isn't the only thing that matters. Travellers to Limassol seem to really like the bars and beaches, which are great ways to enjoy the area. Take a selfie at Limassol Castle and Limassol Zoo for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our selection of cheap hotels makes Limassol popular among budget-conscious travellers looking for a holiday to remember.
What are some of the best cheap hotels in Limassol?
Hotels.com travellers' top Limassol budget hotel picks:
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Hot tub • Central location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Central location
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • 2 outdoor pools • Fitness centre • Close to shopping
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Outdoor pool • Bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Bar • Outdoor pool • Terrace
Kapetanios Limassol Hotel3-star hotel with outdoor pool, indoor pool
Marianna3-star Limassol hotel with outdoor pool
Navarria HotelFamily-friendly hotel with pool bar, bar
Sylva HotelCity centre hotel within easy reach of Limassol Zoo
Vegas Hotel - Apartments2-star hotel
What are the best things to see and do in Limassol?
You'll be able to find lots of sightseeing opportunities in Limassol on a modest budget. Glance at these activities and attractions in the city, some of which you can appreciate without spending a penny.
- Seafront Promenade
- Limassol Municipal Gardens
- Limassol Municipal Park
- Dasoudi Beach
- Amathus Beach
- Governor's Beach
- Limassol Castle
- Limassol Zoo
- Limassol Marina
Sights & landmarks