Hotels in Siroka Niva
Search Siroka Niva Hotels
Get Secret Prices on selected hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best Siroka Niva Hotels
Siroka Niva overviewWhile you're here, stop by Karlova Studanka Tourist Information Centre and St. Hubertus Chapel. Whatever you're into, Siroka Niva has something for you.
How to get to Siroka NivaFly in to Ostrava (OSR-Leos Janacek), 37.5 mi (60.3 km) from central Siroka Niva. Siroka Niva Skrbovice Station is the closest train station.
What to see around Siroka NivaHere are some local highlights:
- • Karlova Studanka Tourist Information Centre
- • St. Hubertus Chapel
- • Kouty Ski Area
- • Ski Complex Kouty
- • Kares Kouty nad Desnou Ski Area
When to visit Siroka NivaCurious about when the best time to visit is? Here are the seasonal trends to help with your planning:
- January-March: 11°C day, -5°C night
- April-June: 23°C day, 2°C night
- July-September: 25°C day, 7°C night
- October-December: 17°C day, -3°C night
- January-March: 3 cm
- April-June: 8 cm
- July-September: 8 cm
- October-December: 3 cm