What is Benalmádena like for family-friendly holidays?
If you've been trying to find the perfect family-friendly holiday spot, you might want to think about Benalmádena. Here you'll find an interesting array of activities sure to delight both kids and parents alike. From sporting events to shopping, Benalmádena has lots of things to see and do that everyone will enjoy. Spend a day visiting attractions such as Colomares Castle, Playa de Benalnatura and Tivoli World. When it's time to rest after a day exploring the area with the family, Benalmádena has various places to stay, such as family hotels with swimming pools and hotels with suites for families. You can make a choice from 36 Benalmádena accommodations to locate one you and your whole family can appreciate.
Where are some places to stay with kids in Benalmádena?
Our travellers have rated these as their favourite kid-friendly hotels:
- free parking • in-room kitchens • free WiFi
- restaurant • Central location
- Outdoor pool • restaurant • free WiFi • Outdoor tennis • Central location
- free childcare • free kids' club • 2 outdoor pools • 3 restaurants • Attentive staff
- free cots • free WiFi • Laundry room • Babysitting/childcare • Central location
Sky Sea Holidays Marina Blue3-star hotel with bar, near La Carihuela
Hotel Betania2-star Benalmádena hotel with bar
Medplaya Hotel BalmoralBeach hotel with pool bar, bar/lounge
Benalma Hotel Costa del SolBenalmádena beach hotel with 4 bars, pool bar
Sol y Miel HostalCity centre Benalmádena hostal with bar
What should I see and do with kids in and around Benalmádena?
You’ll discover that Benalmádena and the surrounding area provides lots of interesting things to see and do while you're in town with the kids. Here are some suggestions to make your stay both educational and lots of fun:
- Butterfly Park of Benalmadena
- Paloma Park
- House of the B-Fashion Doll
- Museo de Arte Precolumbino
- Colomares Castle
- Playa de Benalnatura
- Tivoli World
Museums & art galleries
Sights & landmarks