What are the best things to see and do in Paris?
Although staying healthy and fit using the hotel fitness centre is important, you might want to switch your routine and explore some of these sights and activities in Paris.
- Luxembourg Palace
- Luxembourg Gardens
- Jardin des Plantes
- Louvre Museum
- National Museum of the Middle Ages - Cluny Thermal Baths and Mansion
- Picasso Museum
- Eiffel Tower
- Arc de Triomphe
Museums & art galleries
Sights & landmarks
What are some of the best hotels with gyms in Paris?
Our travellers like these hotels with fitness centres in Paris:
OKKO Hotels Paris Gare de l'EstUpmarket hotel within easy reach of Louvre Museum
- Fitness centre • Free WiFi • Bar • Sauna • Central location
Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel4-star hotel with conference centre, near Eiffel Tower
- 24-hour fitness centre • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Central location
Avalon Hotel Paris Gare du NordUpmarket hotel within easy reach of Louvre Museum
- Fitness centre • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Central location
K+K Hotel Cayre Paris4-star residence with bar, near Louvre Museum
- 24-hour health club • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spa • Close to shopping
Hotel Albert 1er ParisCity centre residence within easy reach of Louvre Museum
- 24-hour fitness centre • Free WiFi • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Central location